Starting to check out your college options?
If so, you and your family should come to one of our Aggie Experience days!
Your day will be full of:
- Exploring a day in the life of an NMSU student.
- Meeting faculty (professors) who will be teaching your classes.
- Speaking with current students about their experiences.
- Seeing where you might eat and live.
- Learning about your degree options.
- Getting in to NMSU and paying for it.
- Becoming a part of the Aggie family.
We know that at Aggie Experience you’ll discover many reasons why you’ll love NMSU! We hope to see you at one of our free events!
Football Games = Aggie Pride
Because we know you are an Aggie Football fan our first two Aggie Experience days take place during two home football games! Join us for our rivalry game vs. UNM on September 15 and Georgia Southern on October 20. Tickets start at $10. (Spoiler Alert: we will also be giving away some tickets!)
Ready to be Admitted?
This is the easy part! Bring an official high school transcript and your ACT or SAT scores (if you have them) in a sealed envelope and we can admit you that day! The best news of all, we will waive your application fee!
Still have questions about NMSU and the Admission process? Don’t worry, you will be able to visit with one of our Admission staff.
Aggie Experience Dates
|Saturday, September 15, 2018 (NMSU vs. UNM Football Game)||Register|
|Saturday, October 20, 2018 (NMSU vs. Georgia Southern Football Game)||Register|
|Monday, February 18, 2019 (Presidents’ Day)||Register|
Burgers, Waffles, Salads, Ice Cream, & more!
Where should I park?