Starting to check out your college options?
If so, you and your family should come to one of our Aggie Experience days!
Your day will be full of:
- Exploring a day in the life of an NMSU student.
- Meeting faculty (professors) who will be teaching your classes.
- Speaking with current students about their experiences.
- Seeing where you might eat and live.
- Learning about your degree options.
- Getting into NMSU and paying for it.
- Becoming a part of the Aggie family.
We know that at Aggie Experience you’ll discover many reasons why you’ll love NMSU! We hope to see you at one of our free events!
Ready to be Admitted?
This is the easy part! Bring an official high school transcript and your ACT or SAT scores (if you have them) in a sealed envelope and we can admit you that day! The best news of all, we will waive your application fee!
Still have questions about NMSU and the Admission process? Don’t worry, you will be able to visit with one of our Admission staff.
Join Us at the Game
While you are on campus we think it would be great to have you attend one of our NMSU Football games. During our fall events (September 28 and November 16) you, and up to four guests can attend, free of charge.
Aggie Experience Dates
|Check-in||Closing and Giveaways||Football Game|
|Saturday, September 28, 2019||9:00 AM||4:30 PM||NMSU vs Fresno State – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday, November 16, 2019||7:30 AM||2:00 PM||NMSU vs UIW – 2:00 PM||Register|
|Monday, February 17, 2020 (Presidents’ Day)||TBD||TBD||Register|
Burgers, Waffles, Salads, Ice Cream, & more!
Where should I park?