Saturday, October 19, 2013
We are thrilled that you are interested in attending New Mexico State University's Aggie Experience. Aggie Experience provides high school seniors the opportunity to explore a day in the life of an NMSU student.
Register for Aggie Experience
As an Aggie Experience participant, students and parents are able to actively engage with academic colleges, meet with representatives from a variety of student organizations, and experience the excitement found in cheering on the NMSU Aggies football team as they take on the Rice University Owls. (Tickets may be purchased through Tickmaster.)
Additional program highlights include, touring NMSU’s beautiful desert oasis campus, taste testing at Taos Restaurant, and visiting several residence hall communities.
- Individual attendee check in: 8:30 - 9:30 am at Corbett Center Student Union.
- Group check in: 10:00 - 10:30 am at Corbett Center Student Union
Directions and Parking
Need driving directions? See Corbett Center's Area Map for more info.
You may park in lots designated for students, staff and faculty—no tickets will be issued to visitors who do not have parking permits, however, please do not park in areas marked for service vehicles, handicapped, or in other posted or restricted areas.
See the NMSU Parking Map for more info.
Aggie Experience Agenda for Students and Family Members
|8:30 am - 9:30 am||Check In and Registration
(North side of Corbett Center Student Union. See the Corbett Center web site for driving directions.)
|9:30 am – 9:45 am||Welcome Session|
|10:00 am – 11:30 am||College Information Sessions - Choose to attend presentations from the following departments:
|11:45 am - 12:30 pm||Demo Class:
|11:30 pm – 1:15 pm||Lunch in Taos Restaurant and these activities:
|1:15 pm - 2:00 pm||Choose from the following activities:
For questions about Aggie Experience, contact University Admissions at 800-662-6678 or email@example.com.
Apply to NMSU during Aggie Experience
- Bring an official high school transcript with ACT or SAT test scores (if available) in a sealed envelope
- Visit with Admissions inside Corbett Center to fill out an application online or stop by to check your status if you have applied before Aggie Experience
- Pay the $20 application fee
Contact Megan Schuller, Senior Admissions Advisor
Toll-free: (800) 662-6678
Phone: (575) 646-3121
- NMSU Division of Student Success: Undergraduate Admissions
- (575) 646-3121 or (800) 662-6678
- Educational Services Building, Suite A
- MSC 3A / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001